These brownies are so nostalgic and will bring you back to your good childhood days. If you’re like us, then you don’t think the cosmic brownies sold in stores today taste anything like they do when we were kids. So, here is your opportunity to relive that delicious chewy brownie and it’s a bonus they’re SOO easy to make!
10 tbsp melted salted butter
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cups sifted cocoa powder
2/3 cup cake flour
1/2 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp corn syrup
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
Rainbow chips (found on Amazon)
1. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, and sugars.
2. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Add in the cocoa powder, flour, cornstarch and corn syrup.
4. Pour into a 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake on 350F for 25 minutes.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. In the microwave, melt together the chocolate chips and heavy cream until a chocolate ganache is formed.
7. Pour on top of the cooled brownies along with the candy bits and refrigerate for 1 hour until set.
If you would like to see the how to video…click here!
Let us know what you think!