These little mini cheesecakes are PERFECT for fall and will wow your guests all season long ! This recipes makes 12 mini cheesecakes.
1 ½ cups crushed graham cracker
5 tbsp melted butter
12 oz softened cream cheese
½ cup granulated sugar
1 ½ tsp vanilla
⅓ cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs room temp
Pumpkin Whipped Cream:
½ cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Finely crush the graham cracker until it resembles sand.
- Add the melted butter and mix to combine.
- Pour two large spoons of the mixture into 12 cupcake/muffin tins.
- Bake for 5 minutes then set aside.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the eggs and beat into the mixture until combined.
- Pour two large spoonfuls of batter into each cupcake/muffin tin.
- Bake for 14 minutes and allow to come to room temperature.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to cool.
- To make the whipped cream, beat the whipped cream ingredients until thick.
- Pipe each cheesecake with the pumpkin whipped cream, sprinkles or crushed graham crackers, and enjoy!
check out the how to video HERE and let us know if you try this recipe.